Chiropractors Avert Escalating Denials with Medical Billers and Coders
Medicalbillersandcoders.com billing services has recently become the preferred choice amongst a high number of Chiropractors across all 50 US States, to reduce AR days and avert escalating denials. This is mainly because MBC experts with vast industry knowledge can completely focus on optimizing billing and collections, equipped with their intricate understanding of Chiropractic billing.
Challenges which may delay Chiropractor payments-
- Various different injuries which require to be treated, multiple patient issues and therapies all eventually result in overwhelming billing concerns which need to be tackled appropriately
- Constantly changing billing regulations and coding recommendations poses another challenge, hence needing someone experienced in pain therapy billing, to handle the claims accurately
- The topmost challenge for most Chiropractors’ is creating a positive culture amongst the practice staff and provide proper training to help attain a consensus between employer and employee in order achieve complete accuracy in medical documentation and billing
- Practices need to alter their billing to the changing payer environment and its various challenges such as declining reimbursements, decreased Chiropractic patient benefits, higher out of pocket expenses for patients, fear of potential CMS and other payer audits. This makes it essential for the medical biller to be completely educated on coding, billing and documentation requirements
- The earlier business model is not applicable anymore for running a healthcare business in 2013 and the Chiropractor practices require to regularly update all its systems especially the billing, operating and financial systems to improve their bottom line
- Primary billing challenges due to which Chiropractors payments get denied or delayed are – modifiers, incorrectly reduced codes, incorrect payments, claims in review for an excessive amount of time, coverage issues (pre-existing condition, no coverage, lapse of coverage, no chiro benefits) and insufficient documentation
MBC Chiropractic billing experts believe as change is constant – streamlined billing and updated technologyis the answer to help resolve most of the above challenges. This would help insure minimized risk, due to improved documentation, scheduling and billing systems.
Resolving the Problem with MBC billing services …
MBC Chiropractic billing experts reduce AR days and denials by ensuring-
- Completed forms and documentation before filing claims
- Properly done insurance verification to eliminate increased A/R days
- Regular updating of all the new payer regulation and norms
- Evaluation of the practice set-up and assisting the Chiropractor to ascertain the areas which require technologic up-gradation to improve documentation, etc.
MBC experts also regularly undergo training to be able to provide the highest level of billing and collections service. Being experienced in handling various insurers and with knowledge about the latest chiropractic billing procedures and codes, MBC team easily help procure maximum reimbursements.
MBC also customizes their services to fit the chiropractic practices billing needs, helping the practice save money and also optimize the patient’s health.
- Posted in: Medical